Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Prayer

Dearest Father in Heaven,

Please be with me in all that I do. Let Your part in my life increase, and my my fleshly desires to decrease. Help me to be a better servant in Your eyes. Be with me as I raise my children, make a home, and do my part to spread your word. Guide my actions and my words so that others may see You in me. Please take away my insecurities and give me peace and strength, for Your glory, not mine. Lord, You are mighty and I am weak, and I know that while I can accomplish nothing alone, there is nothing I can't do with Your help. Please bless me with those spiritual blessings which will let Your light shine through me and guide me, so I can guide others in the journey to heaven. In Christ's most precious and holy name,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment